#261: Moving to another country? The Advice you NEED to HEAR!
Moving to a new country can be an exciting and equally nerve-wracking experience, but there are lots of ways that you can prepare for this! That’s why in today’s podcast episode, we’re talking all about how to adapt to living in an English-speaking country. The tips in this episode will also be useful if you’re planning to stay in another country for a shorter period of time. Whatever your plan is, get ready for an episode packed with tips and vocab!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Have butterflies in your stomach
- Put the cart before the horse
- Frowned upon
- Tell someone off
- And many more in the app.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!