Have you ever wondered what type of English learner you are? The idea is that we learn best according to the archetype of language learners we are. Knowing which type of learner you are can be useful to work out which tips work best for you. Are you an Academic learner? A Jedi Master? Find out in today’s episode!
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Pick up on
- Take something with a grain of salt
- Point out
- Carry over
- And many more in the app.
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
- Beyond Borders #10: Relax, Enjoy and Learn: It’s about Connection, not Perfection | Lindsay from AllEars English
- Beyond Borders 12: How Is Learning By Ear the Secret to Success in English Fluency? | Idahosa from the Mimic Method
- Growth mindset lesson: How To Think Like A Fluent English Speaker
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!