Today we’ll be talking about the topic you’ve voted for: how to give compliments in English. If you compliment a person, you praise them or say good things about them. It’s not just the words that you say that are important, but also the tone. We’ll also explore a variety of sentence structures that you can use to give compliments.
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Hidden agenda
- Get yourself in a pickle
- Ace in your pocket
- Dressed to the nines
- And many more in the app.
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
- Beyond Borders #9: Find the Courage you Need to LIVE your English | Emma from Mmm English
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!