Real Life English Podcast Episode #14 – Expressions related to DISTRESS
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Laundry – cleaning your dirty clothes
- Sin – an immoral act
- Craving – a powerful desire for something
- Gross – unattractive, disgusting, ugly
- All over the place – everywhere
- Plastered – very drunk
- As far as I know – I think so
- Posh – upperclass, elegant. (British English)
- Mischief – harm or trouble caused by someon
- Mayhem – violent or damaging disorder or chaos
- Big deal – something important
- Aight – a slang way to say “alright”
- Daydream – a series of pleasant thoughts that distract’s your attention.
- 25,000 followers on Twitter.
- Because of all the followers on Twitter, Trevor cannot respond to everyone’s tweets. If you’d like to make sure your question is answered, please send an email to TheGuys at RealLifeBh dot com.
- Adir Ferriera from transparent.com and adirferreira.com.br is coming to Belo Horizonte for the next Real Life English PARTY on April 27th.
- Meru, the RLE cat
- Thank you Fabio Costa for the iTunes review
- Alex Rivera, El Salvador @alexrivera210
- David Wale Soto @dwale20
- Irina Gruzdeva, Russia @gruirkonst
- What is rhe difference between “would” and “will”? by @AhlamAlfaify from Saudi Arabia.
- Looking over your shoulder
- Up in arms
- Get your knickers in a twist/get your panties in a bunch
- To have a go at someone
- Something on your mind
Pain in the ass – A small irriation
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]