DO GREAT WORK, BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD
Searching for a passionate, capable, and courteous English Speaking Customer Success Agent to play a key part-time role in serving and delighting our students and community members
RealLife is an international social education startup that connects learners from all around the planet to make learning English a life-changing global adventure.
Must be globally-minded, capable of working 100% remotely, and have advanced English fluency.
As a customer success agent, you will help us attract, convert, and delight our English learning fans into happy and successful customers and community members, as well as collect and communicate learner perspectives from different channels and products with the rest of the organization.
You will also develop valuable skills in marketing, social media, and community building, and have the opportunity to grow with the organization as the 17th member of a fast-growing, mission-driven startup, and will have the opportunity to help grow (and grow with) the company by making a real impact.
We already have a strong and well-established brand, popular courses, and an audience of millions, including Learn English with TV Series, one of the fastest growing English learning Youtube channels in the world.
- Advanced English writing, grammar, spelling skills are essential
- At least upper intermediate speaking and listening skills
- Digital competence: work well and effectively with digital tools
- English Teaching experience
- Strong experience using a variety of language learning tools (digital flashcards, apps, online courses, etc)
- Startup experience, design or development experience
About You (and the Role)
- You are passionate to teach and learn and make a real difference in the world
- You successfully work in a distributed (remote) arrangement, collaborating with the team in daily meetings.
- Are excited to be immersed English speaking company, culture, and product experience, receiving ample support and guidance for your English fluency (American founders with an English speaking team in Brazil, Spain, and Argentina).
- Are excited and curious to work at a startup, and to learn about how to build innovative products.
Other Key Requirements
- Commitment: Part time, with a likelihood of growing into full-time work in the next few months
- Weekend Availability: You will need to work a few hours on the weekend
- Adequate work space and work environment/ home situation, Fast Internet Connection, and the ability to produce autonomously, without micromanagement.
- High Integrity: You’re ethical, transparent, do what you say you will do
- Proactive: You own your work, act without being told what to do, bring new ideas, and pride yourself in going above and beyond what is expected
- Communicative: Prompt and clear communication, able to take and give honest feedback with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- You strive to be the best version of yourself: You cultivate optimal habits in your personal and professional life to show up at your best every day and consistently improve
- Voracious Learner: Extremely curious and passionate about stretching the mind and acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Work from Home
- Starting Salary: 5 USD per hour
- You will join our team as a Contracted (PJ) worker
- English Speaking Team Immersion with Full Support in Your Learning
- Immersive week-long company retreats in exotic locations (semi-annual)
- A truly exceptional team and company culture (learn more about who we are)
The App We're Creating
To bring our vision of "a world beyond borders" to life, we’re building The RealLife English App. Your role will be to create interactive learning materials around our Learn English with TV Series videos, which will be embedded in the "lesson section" of the app, but the app also connects English learners with other English learners, from around the world, for speaking practice and cultural exchange via short, randomized video chats. Check out the demo video below: