Time is our most valuable resource, so you need to spend your time and energy wisely while learning English. The goal is to make the biggest impact possible, while also finding enjoyment in the process. In today’s lesson, I’ll walk you through our unique approach to learning and teaching languages. This comes from my own experience learning four languages (the ones I learned after university) and we will also share ideas from some of the best English teachers, so you know it’s not just me that believes this!
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Get the Gist (of something)
- And many more in the app.
- Definitions to All Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Beyond Borders #9: Find the Courage you Need to LIVE your English | Emma from Mmm English
- Beyond Borders #8: How to Achieve your Full Potential with Philosophy, Reflection and English Fluency | Leo Gomez
- Beyond Borders 20: Get your Best English Exam Score as Quickly and Easily as Possible with Josh MacPherson from TST Prep
- Beyond Borders 19: Learn a Language and NEVER Forget It | Gabriel Wyner from Fluent Forever
- Beyond Borders #2: “Do I Need to Sound Like a Native?” | Hadar and Ethan’s Advice on Fluency
- Beyond Borders 18: WIN at your Next Job Interview | Tips on How to Tell your Story by Communication Specialist Natasha Broodie
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!