#324: The Definitive Guide to Becoming a NATURAL English Speaker: The RealLife Way
Today we’re talking about something near and dear to our hearts – The RealLife Way. The RealLife Way is our unique method that we use to help learners from all around the world to improve their English. It consists of three very simple, but super powerful components – LIVE, CONNECT & ACTIVATE. In today’s episode you’ll learn how you can apply these three components to your learning so you can take your English to the next level.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
This Podcast Episode is Also Available in Video Format!
Watch it now:
Questions from the podcast to LIVE it, CONNECT it, ACTIVATE it:
1) What do I usually do in my free time?
2) What are my hobbies?
3) What topics am I interested in? (Technology, Business, Psychology, etc)
4) What do I already do in my life that could easily be done in English?
5) How can I make English learning convenient for me?
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Stoke the fire
- When the going gets tough
- Dwell on something
- Shy away from
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
#316: Our Daily Routine To Keep Our English Sharp
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
#323: How To Motivate Yourself To FINALLY Get Fluent In 2023
The Secret to Go from Intermediate to ADVANCED English
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!