Fluency Coaching Policy
- If you must cancel a session, advise your Coach within 48 hours before the class and it can be rescheduled at a time convenient for both the coach and student.
- The class must be rescheduled within four weeks of the cancelled session otherwise it will be forfeited.
- If the class is cancelled without the appropriate amount of antecedence, the teacher reserves the right to forfeit the class
- If the teacher cannot attend the class for any reason, he will give at least 48 hours notice to the student so that it can be rescheduled at an appropriate time for the student.
- 2 weeks notice must be given if the student decides to stop studying, and likewise the teacher will give one month notice if for any reason he must stop teaching.