Do Great Work — Be the Change You Wish to See in the World
Searching for a capable and enthusiastic, learner-oriented
Teacher-Content Producer to join our global team and play
a critical and ongoing role in the execution of our company vision:
To Create a World Beyond Borders
RealLife is an international social education startup dedicated to helping English learners make learning an epic, global adventure.
You will produce and be the face of our content for our two popular YouTube channels, podcast: Brainstorming, writing, recording, and filming scripts and outlines. Your work will also appear on the RealLife English app, which connects non-native English learners with other non-native English learners, from around the world, to practice their English while discovering new friends from different cultures, without the need for a teacher. You will also collaborate with other departments and be responsible for other projects throughout the organization.
Requirements: Is this you?
- You teach with a focus on the experience of the learner. You take a design-thinking approach, patiently iterating and learning from feedback, delivering content that wows.
- You are energetic and infuse every lesson with your personality, developing a connection with your students. Your students rave about classes with you. The idea of being on camera in front of hundreds of thousands of learners excites you.
- You are organized, sorting your work intuitively, making collaboration effortless. You are focused and take pride in meeting your deadlines. You have great self-discipline and can work autonomously on a distributed team.
- You have a knack at persuading and exceptional copywriting skills. You have a sense of psychological triggers and can compel others to take action.
- You are a good researcher, fascinating your students. You constantly develop yourself and your lessons, trying out new tools and strategies. You are up-to-date: Relentless in talking to other designers and voraciously digesting information.
- You have at least 5 years of teaching experience and advanced or native English speaking and are an exceptional writer.
- You are passionate about innovations within the field of education and are plugged into the cutting-edge of EFL/ESL.
Other "Nice to Haves "(Helpful but not necessary)
- Marketing and/or social media experience and skills.
- SEO knowledge and skills.
- Experience with acting or improv.
- Experience in video production (camera, lighting, etc.)
- Experience creating content for YouTube or other channels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and any experience with tech, startups, or similar Personal Projects
- Experience working with marketing automation.
- University degree in Teaching or other associated area.
Expected Outcomes/ Results
- Master our content creation process for both YouTube and Podcasts and independently be able to write, record, and film lessons that increase views and downloads.
- Integrate our RealLife Way method for teaching into your content, be able to effortlessly discuss it at a high level.
- Assist in the development of a course based on the RealLife Way and update existing courses.
- Interview RealLife learners, understanding their pains, desires, and experience consuming our content.
- Engage with our community of students on the RealLife App, Telegram, Instagram, and other channels.
- Own the creation of our newsletter, increasing engagement and retention.
- You will work mostly remotely to collaborate with the Content Manager, CMO, Customer Success, and other key team members in regular meetings, and with other online collaboration tools (Notion, Miro, Slack).
- We will set ambitious, but realistic goals and hustle to achieve them, planning and executing on the marketing roadmap with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- You will be immersed in a global organization and culture (American founders with an English-speaking team in Brazil, Argentina, and Europe)
- High Integrity: You’re ethical, transparent, do what you say you will do.
- Proactive: You own your work, act without being told what to do, bring new ideas, and pride yourself in going above and beyond what is expected.
- Communicative: Prompt and clear communication, able to take and give honest feedback with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- You strive to be the best version of yourself: You cultivate optimal habits in your personal and professional life to show up at your best every day and consistently improve.
- Voracious Learner: Extremely curious and passionate about stretching the mind and acquiring new knowledge and skills.
What We're Offering
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote Work/ Home Office
- Flexible schedule (Performance-based).
- Equity (Performance and Time-based)
- All-expenses paid annual summit in exotic locations (For 2023, we’ll be going to Peru and Machu Picchu)
Check out his video from our last long company Summit in February, 2022
© Copyright 2023 by RealLife Ltd