- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to know:
- Crook- Sick in Australian English
- Under the Weather- Expression for being sick
- Fasting- to spend a long time not eating
- Working out- training at the gym, lifting weights, etc
- Buff- strong, with defined muscles
- Spice up- make something more interesting (figurative)
- Give it a kick- add something to make it stronger/ better
- Spokeman- A person who speaks to reprsent an organization
- Moonwalk- to walk on the moon, famous Michael Jackson dance
- Dirty Harry- famous movie with Clint Eastwood
- Coconut water- the only thing Trevor needs to be satisfied
- Stride- walking with long steps to look cool
- Fist pump- celebratory punch in the air
- On cloud nine- to be euphorically happy
- Legit- seem to be true or of good value (slang from the word legitimate)
- Clunky- Awkwardly heavy or clumsy
Trevor apologizes for not responding to tweets in the last week, we’ve been working hard on the RealLife English Fluency+ Course.
- Aline (a comment from video #2 of the free RLE mini-course.)
- Afifa Sayyida (a comment from video #2 of the free RLE mini-course.)
- Make someone’s day
- Jump for joy
- Over the moon
- Top of the world, walking on sunshine
- Walking on air
- Ted.com – How Body Language Changes Who You Are
- Read this RealLife Article on Body Language and This Ted Talk
Keep your mouth shut.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: FluencyTeam@RealLifeGlobal.com