- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Cruisy – Very relaxed and stress-free
- Stay tuned – Continue listening
- Meet up – Arrange to meet with your friends
- Carnaval – Traditional Brazilian festival
- Gringo – Name given to foreigner in Brazil
- Can/box of juice – Two different ways juice is served
- Tie up – Use an elastic strap to hold your hair
- Uptight – A person who is very formal and conservative
- Business mindset – To understand and think a lot about business
- Poop – defecate
- Designated driver – A friend who doesn’t drink and is responsible to drive
- Costume – Clothes used to change your identity, usually superheroes
- Hold back – To not do something you want to do
- Funky – Very cool and with rhythm
- Açaí – Brazilian fruit from the Amazon
- To get a joke – To understand the humor of a joke
Facebook member of the week – Rawda Essam Hejazy – Egypt
Pancho/Et33 – Itunes reviews
The difference between “other” and “another” by @viraav23.
Expressions related to partying!
- Let your hair down
- Party pooper
- To go all out
- Paint the town red
- Social Butterfly
Explanation of “that’s what she said.”
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
Fight for Your Right to Party