- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
Well done – another way to say “good job”
Nourish – to provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition
Punctuality – arriving on time
Meet up – to go to the same location as someone
Tend – regularly or frequently do something
Outcome – the way things happen
Google hangouts – A way to video chat with 10 people.
Arrow – A weapon that looks like this “—>”
Knights – A soldier from the Middle Ages who often rides on horseback
Armor – Metal protection worn by knights to protect their body
Fruit flies – Insects that eat fruit.
Real Life English hopes to announce to have another Real Life English Party on Saturday the 23rd in Belo Horizonte.
Also the three part video series of the Real Life English Learning Methodology has begun to release. This is only available for our subscribers. Click here to join.
- Trevor W.
- Felipe Iderci
- Agnaldo C. Genova Ge
- Fernandez Gultom @FernandezGultom
- Jack @besttruek
- Sibel Türkoglu @sibelturkoglu
- Arne Saknvessemm @saknvssemm
- Wanessa Pires
- “I’ve always wanted to know the difference between into and onto. Could you guys please explain? ;)” by Arne Saknvessemm @saknvssemm
- “How do we use the word “ain’t” ? I still don’t understand. Thx for your help :D.” by Riyan @apriyannto
- Time flies when you’re having fun
- Better late than never
- Long time no see
- Behind the times
- Time will tell
Find a partner to do an English exchange for free on verbling.com
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]