Get ready to start revolutionizing the way you study English! With this episode we are going to give you the RealLife Radio Power Lesson so you can start taking your English fluency to the next level.
Get amazing insight into English pronunciation while learning tons of new expressions, slang, and phrasal verbs in these innovative lessons.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save
Learn more about the RealLife Radio Power Lesson course
(40+ podcast lessons with Anki vocabulary file)
Words to know:
- Chilly – adjective for cold weather
- Chile – Country in South America
- Get rid of –to discard something
- Hella dope – a slang way to say really cool
- Calluses – when your skin gets hard and sore spots on them
- To kill two birds with one stone – to do something which solves two problems
- To have a good grip on something – to have firm control and understanding of something
- Whack – to hit
- Loopy – crazy
- Take something to heart – to think seriously and internalize something
- Rawda from the Fluency Circle
- “Tell me and I’ll forget; teach me and I’ll remember; involve me and I’ll learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- How to lean English with podcasts
- Discover all the different ways to say Laugh in English, from cracking up to peeing yourself
- Try out the Power Lesson for this episode of RealLife Radio.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: FluencyTeam@RealLifeGlobal.com
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Song: Eddie Vedder – Hard Sun
When I walk beside her, I am the better man
When I look to leave her, I always stagger back again
Once I built an ivory tower so I could worship from above
When I climbed down to be set free, she took me in again
There’s a big, a big hard sun
Beating on the big people
In the big hard world
When she comes to greet me, she is mercy at my feet
When I see her bitter charm, she just throws it back again
Once I dug an early grave to find a better land
She just smiled and laughed at me and took her blues back again
When I go to cross that river, she is comfort by my side
When I try to understand, she just opens up her hands
Once I stood to lose her when I saw what I had done
Bound down and threw away the hours of her garden and her sun
So I tried to warn her, I turned to see her weep
Forty days and forty nights and it’s still coming down on me