- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Spew up – to vomit (Australian English)
- Fall of the horse – to stop doing a practice
- Junkie – a person who is addicted to drugs
- Bounce back – return to doing something with a lot of energy
- A big shoutout to our dear community member Nancy!! You rock our socks off!
- New 3D printer can now print/build a house in under 24 hours!! See article here
Video: The Power of Habit
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!