- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Sneak up on you – an unexpected, surprise event
- Leap year- every 4 years when the year has 366 days instead of 365
- Check out- pay attention to something
- Highlight- the most important, exciting moment of a certain period of time or an event
- The thing is- used to introduce an explanation or clarification
- A special thanks to Max Ahumada – Max (our long-time podcast listener) made a special appearance on this week’s episode!!
- “Meet the Texas Man Who Wants to Beat Ellen’s Record-Breaking Oscar Selfie.” – See article
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!