- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Go out with a bang – to finish something with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm.
- Soul searching – spending time alone and contemplating about life.
- Freak of nature – a person who can do something that any normal cannot.
- Keep it up – continue to do a good job
- Get to know a person/place – to learn a lot about a location or place
- Anotonella (Antz) –“I absolutely love your podcast cast, I always learn a new word or expression and I just have so much fun listening to you guys, keep it up.”
- Polo: “Thanks for helping me improve my listening skills and the good time I spend listening to your podcast, I really enjoy it a lot. Keep up the great job, greetings.”
- The RealLife Podcast just got better with our new transcript pronunciation lesson
- Slim mum of four breaks steak-eating world record by devouring 72oz hunk of meat in under three minutes (see article)
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!