- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words You’ll Learn
- Pop in
- In shape
- Low blow
- Put something out
Words to Know
- Face-to-face – To be talking to someone in person
- Yell – To make your voice really loud and sometimes aggressive
- Hit below the belt – To punch someone in the lower region of their body (generally the balls)
- Rumors – Stories told about people that aren’t necessarily true
- Gotcha – Abbreviation for “I have got you” – I understand
- Ladies man – A man who is good at attracting women’s attention
- Be in labor – The stage before a women gives birth, has a baby
- Amanda Oliveira
- Anjin – 5 star iTunes review
- What’s the difference between “have” and “Take”? (Watch Video Below)
- Fire in the belly
- Fire someone up
- Fight fire with fire
- There’s no smoke without fire
- Where’s the fire?
- Meetup with people and speak English in your city with Meetup.com
- Two fish in a tank…
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!