Do you want an opportunity to practice your English speaking, make a lot of cool new friends, share your culture, and discover the world?
Now you can with the NEW RealLife Global platform. In this episode we will explain how, and show your all the amazing ways it will benefit your English fluency, and your life. Aww Yeah!
Learn More about our Fluency Course ‘Fluent with Friends’
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on the MP3 Player Above & Click “Save”
Words You Will Learn:
- Get ripped – to make your body more defined by working out at the guy
- Arm wrestle – a test of arm strength when you lock hands and force you opponents hand down
- Eye lids – skin flap that covers your eyes when you close them
- Cheer someone on – to support someone vocally, like you would at a football game
- Burst at the seams with excitement – to explode with excitement
- Ecstatic – really excited
- Stubby – an Australian (aussie) term for a little bottle of beer
- Social circle – a small group of friends that connect with each other
- Roll into another subject – to change conversation subjects in a smooth way
- Lay it on me – tell me the information
- Ahead of his time – had a more advanced perspective on the world
- Give someone the run down – give someone a summarized version of a story
- Let the cat out of the bag – to tell a secret or disclose secret information
- Fist hand experience – learning something by doing it
- Singlish – Singaporean English
- Bump into someone – meet someone unexpectedly
- Every cloud has a silver lining – in every bad situation there is something positive
- Yohanna from Colombia – Oh my god! I can’t believe this webpage exists, I was looking for something like this and no I have found.
Kick Ass Quote:
- I’m not born from one corner, the whole world is my native land -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Learn about all the benefits you can get from the new RealLife Global platform, and how you can start speaking English, making friends, and discover the world.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
- If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast!