- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Mighty fine – Really good
- Stay up-to-date – To know all the recent news
- Stick around – Don’t go anywhere, stay with us
- Procrastinate – Don’t do things you should be doing
- Follow through – To continue what you started
- Cheesy – Lame, not cool
- Give up – Stop doing something
- Struggling – Having difficulty
- Chilling/Chillin’ – Relaxing, sometimes with friends
- Pad – Slang name for “house”
- Fancy – Of a very rich and pretentious quality
- Dave Chapelle – Funny American comedian (see clips)
- Fortune teller – Someone who can tell you your fortune/future
- At large – A wanted criminal
- Word play – Changing words to make a joke
- What’s the difference between “wake up” and “get up?” [email protected]_z
- What should I do if I want to speak English clearly & fluently even though I live in a non-English speaking country? by @noviaaabas
- Get the hang of something
- Have something hanging over your head
- Leave me hanging
- Hang in there
- Hang out
- How to get a foreign exchange partner with italki.com
- “A small medium at large” ????
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]