- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Wheelie- When you ride a bike with the front tire off the ground
- Unicycle- Bicycle with one wheel
- Make sense of something- To understand something
- Rain or shine- To do something no matter what happens
- Stub my toe- To hit your toe on something
- Leprechaun- Magical Irish man
- Ginger- A person with red hair
- 4 leaf clover- Grassy plant with leaves that represent luck
- Whine- To complain
- The RealLife Party is going to happen next weekend
- Real Life yoga will also happen on the 28th of April
- Renata Doolz, fortress of solitude @RenzKaim
- Alex Riveira, El Salvador @alexrivera210
- Daniel Viotto, Natal, Brazil, @Viottoeanahi
- Eudniz Ferreira, Recife, Brazil @doidniz
- Shout out to Salt Lake City, Utah
how to use the words: sore, pain, hurt, and ache
- Just my luck
- Beginners luck
- A lucky streak
- The luck of the Irish
- Do’t push your luck
How to connect to people, learn about other cultures and practice your English with the Real Life English community
An Australian man in The U.S.A.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]