Aww yeah! Are you ready to go BEYOND the boring traditional methods and learn English like the natives do–by USING it?!?
Without a doubt, the most successful English learners I have met completely surround themselves with the language. They create an environment and lifestyle that mimics the experience one might have if she were living in an English speaking country. And without a doubt, this is a HUGE key to success with learning. It is moving past the ways you were told to learn the language, and making it a part of your everyday life that you don’t even really have to think about.
It is simple, it is fun, and although it is not always easy, it is extremely fulfilling. But in this episode, Justin and Ethan will make it more effortless with tons of new tips and resources. Are you ready? Then press play!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Learn more about the RealLife Radio Power Lesson course
(40+ podcast transcript lessons with Anki vocabulary file)
Words You’ll Learn:
- Headstand – upside down pose where you balance on your head, using your hands for support
- Smack Dab in the Middle – Halfway through something
- Savannah – a tropical, grassy plain without many trees
- Come after sb – to chase someone
- Get Hooked – to become addicted to something
- Flip on a TV series – turn on a show
- Connoisseur – someone who has a deep interest and/or knowledge about something
- Wind down – to relax
- Kill two birds with one stone – achieve two objectives with a single action
- Hit the ground running – to get a good start
- Ahead of the game – more advanced than your peers
- Indiana Jones
- Lifestyle English: 5 Ways to Make English a Part of Your Daily Life
- Stress-Free English
- Learn English with TV
- Fluent with Friends TV Series
- Ted Talks four Your English and Your Life
- What’s a podcast and why you should care
- Insight timer
- English and meditation
- Meeting people online and in your city
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: FluencyTeam@RealLifeGlobal.com
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!